Monday, May 11, 2015

Average 45 Matches - Rebooted

Where there is a will, there is a way!

Previously i was not pleased with how the Sharpie Stained markers bled as it touched the fabric which kinda spoiled the look of the detailed image of my vintage match box design.

Well what the heck, might as well make use of my expensive toy - the embroidery machine.
After much time in front of the screen re-producing my design in photoshop and getting it digitized, im much more pleased with the (now costly) design on fabric =D

This time around, silver hardware with removable chain handle - so it can be used as a clutch without any strap, a hand held with a short chain strap, a shoulder bag or cross body with a longer strap.

Squeeeee!



Slidey, slidey, like a proper match

Push, don't pull...


Available at my etsy shop.
Since i'm still new to this, i'm open to feedback on my listings. Anything, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment